Thursday, June 18, 2015

Keep going, going, going...

I woke up today with some interesting thoughts on my mind. I woke up thinking about the video with 50 Cent where he talks about how not to get mad when some dudes or niggas are fuckin' your girl. Fortunately, I've never blatantly been in this situation (at least, I don't think I have... you never know with these non-exclusive, disloyal hoes these days), but it is interesting to ponder. Fifty said don't get mad, just up your game and find a new bitch.

This got me thinking about Fifty's notion that a man is not as attractive as a woman until he is wealthy and publicly noted. This means that, for a man, it is extremely difficult to obtain attractiveness, much more difficult than it is for a female. All a female has to do is be born, live and if she is beautiful, then all she has to do is post pictures of herself on Instagram, and every dude under the sun can check her out. From her perspective, I suppose this makes sense, unless she is trying to have a relationship with a guy like me. I avoid women like this like the plague. My personality does not vibe with situations like this. It's funny.

When you're trying to get rich, and actually find yourself on the path to get there, you may find that it is an insanely lonely road. Insanely lonely, because it is lonely enough to make you go insane. For me, I had my fair share of contact with women, but nothing as nearly as rewarding as the bounty enjoyed by a rich man. A rich man simply does not have concern himself over the erratic, unreliable emotions of a woman.

The world is full of beautiful women. It is difficult to imagine why or how man ever got trapped in the one-woman system. This notion may have worked before feminism told women that they didn't men. This notion might've worked before women turned into disgusting feminist monsters.

Sometimes, I feel myself angry with the path that I chose in life, to focus on hustling so intensely, while other dudes played professional sports or got relatively high-paying jobs. I think I feel this anger because the females that I've been with to this point haven't fully appreciated the value of someone lik me. I could've played in the NFL. I could have gotten a six-figure job right out of college. But I didn't. I wanted something more. I wanted to dream big, and do something that not just any guy could do. I wanted greatness, and the path to get there is so full of doubt from others – and even sometimes doubt from yourself – that there were times when I honestly asked myself if I would truly continue.

Now that the process has obviously paid off, I see the final vision. I have diamonds on my fingers as I type this. I've brought in six-figure commissions. Now, the only thing I have left to do is scale. That's it. Scale, and finally take advantage of all the benefits of being that guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment